[Sosfbay-discuss] Attention County Council Members -- Candidate Endorsements Needed

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Thu Aug 14 12:17:18 PDT 2008

Correction -- I already informed you a couple of months ago verbally.
Consider yourself reinformed. :-)  We endorsed them before the new Council
came in a couple months back.

Green is Connection!

Drew