[Sosfbay-discuss] Urgent!!! Color Printer Button Art Sheets Needed For This Weekend

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 16:43:54 PDT 2008

Below is url information that includes a McKinney button  pdf.

We need lots and lots of printed sheets of this art so we can  make buttons
at our Tapestry Festival tabling.

Anyone who can, please download and make sheets of copy on  plain white paper
so we can use our circular paper cutter and button machine to  make Cynthia
for President buttons.

Call if any questions.  Warner   (408)  295-9353

Take a look  here:

http://tinyurl.com/5633l8

The original URL is very  long.  Both URLs will get you to the same page.
Here it  is:

http://www.greenpartywatch.org/2008/08/25/mckinneyclemente-merchandise-availab
le-soon/

deal here.