[Sosfbay-discuss] Holiday Green Party: Tonight @ Caroline's place!

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Thu Dec 11 09:09:26 PST 2008

INVITE: All Greens (and our friends) are invited to come join us for Green
fun, cooperative & green games, brainstorming for next year.

DANA'S SUGGESTED DISCUSSION TOPIC: Future directions for the Green Party.

BRING: your wonderful Green self, if handy a Green friend and your ideas
(and if you'd like to -- not required -- a snack or other social contribution
ie. a talent you'd share w/ us)
WHAT: Hosted by Caroline Yacoub & the North Valley Greens Local
Thursday eve 7pm-ish @ Caroline Yacoub's
WHEN: This Thursday, December 11th, 7pm-ish
WHERE: 323 N Murphy Ave, Sunnyvale CA near Maude and Mathilda
MAP: http://tinyurl.com/CarolinesPlace
MASS TRANSIT: Caroline's place is near the park we had our Regional Picnic
at this summer and is walking distance from the Sunnyvale CalTrain and Bus
Station, and from 26, 32, 53, 54 & 55 VTA lines:
See http://Caltrain.org and http://VTA.org for respective schedule details.

{NOTE FROM CAROLINE: To encourage those of you from the far north or
south, I live about three blocks from the Sunnyvale Caltrain station. For
those of you on wheels, there are four unconnected pieces of Murphy. I
live on the one north of Central Expressway, between Arques and
Maude--much closer to Arques. My phone number is (408)530-0118.
Caroline }

Green is Joy!