[Sosfbay-discuss] [GPCA-MediaComm] Los Angeles State Senate District 26 – Special Election

Bert truekahuna at comcast.net
Wed Dec 17 10:33:38 PST 2008

Interesting. The demographic is latino, black, white, and other in that
order. Given that demo, it is a fair bet that this district is working
class (of course that's true of just about ANY demographic other than
"rich white").

So, a working class district whose majority are people of color. Is this
not for us a hanging curve ball? (apologies, but winter's midst makes
one think wistfull thoughts of spring and baseball).

Have we a candidate? Someone with a little gravitas who would like to be
the first Green State Senator?

Bert