[Sosfbay-discuss] FW: RE: From a CA Green Party Member re: Obama's invite to Rick Warren

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Sun Dec 21 14:58:44 PST 2008

Subject: RE: From a CA Green Party Member regarding Mr. Obama's invitation
     to Rick Warren]
From:    "Scott McLarty" <scottmclarty at hotmail.com>
Date:    Sun, December 21, 2008 12:17
To:      jamboi at greens.org

Lazy, ineffective Green Party: "This is an important issue.  Can we get
the party to issue a press release on it?"

Smart, effective Green Party: "This is an important issue.  Can we get a
couple dozen letters to the editor and op-ed columns submitted to
newspapers and news web sites, as well as a GP press release on it?"

Scott

PS Working on a release right now.