[Sosfbay-discuss] Cynthia McKinney on GREEN Issues

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Sun Feb 3 08:30:04 PST 2008

Dear Friends,

Los Angeles, Sunday, February 3, 2008 -- It is two days before the California Primary. Accordingly, I am exercising the blogger's privilege to post information about my favorite candidate. See pasted below a video of a set of concise statements on Green Issues by former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney at the Green Party presidential debate.

See my post on California Greening at:

Cynthia McKinney on GREEN Issues

Please note the contrast between Ms. McKinney statements and the empty "change" mantra from Sen. Barack Obama and Sen. Hillary Clinton currently being celebrated by the corporate media.

Read more, view embedded video and leave a comment at:

http://cagreening.blogspot.com/2008/02/cynthia-mckinney-on-green-issues.html?

Alex Walker
Los Angeles Greens