[Sosfbay-discuss] Help needed gathering signatures in 15th district

Peter Myers pmyers42 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 19:52:09 PST 2008

Hey everyone,

My campaign for the U.S. House of Representatives seat currently held
by Mike Honda is off to a good start, but without gathering 150
signatures by February 20th, it'll be harder to get on the ballot. I
need volunteers who live in the district to call people off a
registered Green voter list and gather signatures. You can dedicate as
little or as much time as you are able to, but the bottom line is that
it's a big job to reach out to so many people. I have approximately a
third of the necessary signatures, but I need a lot more. If you can
help, please e-mail me at pmyers42 at gmail.com or peter at myersforcalifornia.com
.

Thanks,
	Peter