[Sosfbay-discuss] film on health care

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Mon Feb 11 13:28:24 PST 2008

I for one would be interested.  Probably SUNDAY would work best for
me after the HC meeting in Palo Alto.  Anyone else going that day?
Shall we meet in the lobby?  (Free parking at the garage on 3rd Street.)

Fred, I have a copy of SICKO if you ever want to show it at the
Clubhouse for those who might have missed it.  In fact, I have quite
a collection of progressive political DVDs if you ever want to have a
DVD showing before a panel/talk at the clubhouse, maybe while our
working people eat their supper?  Any interest?  I can send a list of
what I've got.
Andrea