[Sosfbay-discuss] [GPCA-MediaComm] [Fwd: no GP ballot at a polling place]

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Mon Feb 11 13:42:05 PST 2008

I asked at Sunday's HC meeting in Palo Alto if anyone noticed the URL
for tracking your ballot printed on your ballot.  In a group of
almost 100 people, only 1 man put up his hand!  He had also checked
on his ballot!  (If you have your voting materials, take a look.  I
think it's a good idea to check up and keep this bunch on their toes.

BTW, our local voting chief is the most conscientious in the nation:
she refused to let offending electronic machines be used in Santa
Clara County, in spite of some intense heat over it!)
Andrea