[Sosfbay-discuss] Penalty Charges

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sun Jan 6 12:20:07 PST 2008

I will donate $100 to help pay these fines.  I would hope that at least
26 others do the same.

At the same time, I would like to have a reasonable explanation of how
this might have occurred, who should have been paying attention to the
necessity of filing official reports, and the assurances that we have
protections in place to ensure that it never happens again.

If the words of John Madden, this is just blocking and tackling.  It is
a pre-requisite to learning how to govern, starting by governing ourselves.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024