[Sosfbay-discuss] OFF SUBJECT—SOS to catlovers...

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Thu Jan 17 08:17:06 PST 2008

I've lost contact with a few of you, but here's the pitch:

My cute little Tortoiseshell once-feral cat *needs* a home quickly!
She was part of a 7-cat feral litter, 5 of whom have been adopted.

She is newly gentled, shy, playful, and very pet-able.

I can't keep her safe any longer as the house she's being kept in
temporarily is going to have serious work done on it and then
rented.  And the rural area I live in has a cat-killer.

She's a shorthair with beautiful facial markings—has all the
necessary shots  and has been spayed since a little kitten.

The Sunnyvale vet who gave the shots also gave her a *complete* exam
and she was pronounced the healthiest little feral she has ever
seen.  The vet also told me that she is obviously going to be a
wonderful pet due to her personality.  She's recently became used to
being in a house for long periods of time.

Uses her litterbox unfailingly. She could also be an indoor-outdoor
pet, if preferred.

Andrea
cell phone (VOICE messages only; I try to check daily)
408-306-1900
(email faster until the 21st; I check 4X/day)
andi at wrytor.com