[Sosfbay-discuss] Election night party invite and other things

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Fri Jan 25 17:33:04 PST 2008

I made a postcard that I would like to mail to as many Greens as
possible next week. You can see the art at:

http://tian.greens.org/MountainView/My/LivingRoom/PostcardArtJan08.html

I would love to read suggestions on how to make it better. Tell me.

My budget for the project will probably cover mailing to Mountain View
and half of Palo Alto. If you want to donate to send it to more
addresses, please let me know. I have to order and get them printed
Monday morning at the latest. I'd be glad to send it to more Greens!

Also, I'd like to hold a mailing party Tuesday evening. If you are
interested please let me know!

In any case, please put the election night party listed on your calendar!
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org