[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeachment demonstration Thursday, 7/3 at Zoe Lofgren's office

Merriam Kathaleen mkmusic at greens.org
Wed Jul 2 03:15:30 PDT 2008

Hi All,

This week only we will be at Representative Zoe Lofgren's office on
Thursday 7/3 from 3p-6p.  Friday is the Fourth of July and her office is
not open.

This is our 34th consecutive week. After SVIC's meeting with Zoe this
week we really need to be her conscience.  Come out and hold IMPEACHMENT
signs proudly. No matter what Zoe's decision is on impeachment hearings
we will continue to show her "We The People" demand
Bush and Cheney's accountability through IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS!!!

Please join us this Thursday, 7/3 in front of Lofgren's office from
3:00pm - 6:00pm.  We want a large presence demanding she "*DO HER
JOB*."  Zoe's office is at 635 N. 1st St., San Jose. (Between Taylor &
Jackson St. across from the IHOP restaurant/Light Rail stop is corner of
Jackson St on 1st St.)  We want to be loud and proud for Impeachment
hearings for Cheney and Bush.

SEE YOU THERE.

Thanks,
Merriam