[Sosfbay-discuss] America Festival - July 4th NOTE the Schedule inSJ Merc...

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Jul 3 18:07:57 PDT 2008

What follows is the schedule as I know it. If you aren't already signed
up for something, please consider taking a shift of your choice away
from Tian

Andrea Dorey wrote:
> SJ Merc, Eye section, lists the times at the July 4th event as:
>
> Friday, noon to 10:30 pm

Noon to 2 PM Caroline and ????

2 PM on Peter and Tian.

BTW: If someone else wants to take a shift here we would love it.

> Saturday, 3 to 10:30 pm

3 PM to 6 or 7: Drew and Fred

7 on: Tim and Tian

> Sunday, noon to 9 pm

Noon to 4: Eric Meece and whomever I gave the other band to last night.

4 PM on: Tian and whomever shows up until Cameron takes stuff home.

> Free admission
> Discovery Meadow, Woz Way and San Carlos

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
Latest change: Added Friday's SF Critical Mass pictures and commentary.