[Sosfbay-discuss] Chronicle Article, Today

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Sat Jul 12 13:20:54 PDT 2008

We'll never know whether today's Page Three, 2-3/4" X 13", SF Chronicle
article about "Ex-Dem likely to lead Greens' presidential bid" (by
Jeffrey Scott of the Cox News Service) was motivated by letters from us
Greens, but our letters could have made the difference.

I'm wondering if the SJ Mercury News featured any Green Party Convention
news today.  There's nothing in the PA Daily News.

If we monitor those papers regularly, we can pepper them with more
letters if they shut out news about third party candidates.

Fred D.