[Sosfbay-discuss] Malik Qualifies! Rosa Clemente Identifies! The R's and D's Still Lies!

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Tue Jul 15 12:13:54 PDT 2008

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:26:42 -0500
From: "Joni LeViness" <myths16 at cox.net>
Subject: [usgp-dx] Malik Qualifies! Rosa Clemente Identifies! The R's
        and        D's Still Lies!
To: <natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org>

The Present looks Goooooood!
Tho I was hoping Malik would be CM's choice, I resonate with her wisdom in
Rosa Clemente!

Peace,
Joni LeViness gpok
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmBrj1PRgkU&feature=related

WDSU TV New Orleans just reported that long time green Malik Rahim qualified
as a Green Party candidate for the Louisiana 2nd district House of Rep. Seat
currently held by William Jefferson.

A film clip showed Malik at the qualifying table in Baton Rouge

Six democratic Party cnadidates qualified for the primary.

If no one else qulifies as a Green for this seat Malik will automaticly go
into the General election in Nov.

Malik Rahim is well known around the country for his work as a co-founder of
Common Ground, a volunteer organization that provided much needed medical
and other help to New orleans residents hurt by the post Katrina flooding.

Malik is also scheduled to be a featured speaker at this weekends Green
Party US Presidential Nominating Convention.

Unforunately I  have no information on where to send contributions for his
campaign.

Les Evenchick
Del to the GPUS National Committee from Louisiana

Les Evenchick
New Orleans
piratefish at yahoo.com