[Sosfbay-discuss] Jim Stauffer's high handedly unsubscribing me from regional list

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Wed Jul 16 00:19:24 PDT 2008

Let's see just how many people Jim can demean and insult in the space of
just a few days.  First he did elected County Councilwoman Caroline
Yacoub, then a whole slew of people were sprayed down with his arrogant
verbal urine in one shot and now Jodi.

BTW Jim.  I have never said that I was removed from this discuss list.
That is yet another lie you just told.  I'll keep a list your lies too.

Green is Respect!

Drew