[Sosfbay-discuss] Recall Jim Stauffer? Yes!

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Wed Jul 16 08:37:30 PDT 2008

Hey, maybe Jim is always right about everything and its perfectly okay for
him to abuse and turn away scores of people in the party.  After all he is
the almighty Jim Stauffer.

Or maybe we might just want to democratically discuss and work out how we
want our e-mail lists (which belong to the party, not to the e-mail list
administrator) run?  Maybe we might want a transparent, open procedure of
greviences instead of one white male intimidator, dominator tyrant ,
judge, jury and executioner, unilaterally and arbitrarily pronouncing the
sentence of doom and carrying it out. Let's see, Grassroots Democracy or
elitism, Grassroots Democracy or Elitsism.  Hmmm... which one best fits
our values...

Green is Principled!

Drew