[Sosfbay-discuss] To Drew and his Friends

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Thu Jul 17 01:56:59 PDT 2008

Oh I am working this through in a Green way.  I took it straight to the
County Council who has purview over this.  Even though there is no formal
procedure for working these things through, the County Councils are more
than capable of figuring out how to deal with them.

Jim has operated as if he were the definer of what that list is for and I
hate to break the news to him, but its a Green Party asset, not his
private list.  So its something for the Grassroots Democracy of our
membership (including the folks on THIS list and the folks in the other
part of the region, San Mateo) and for the respective County Councils of
the two counties to figure out.  Also these two county parties are in
control of recalling Jim from his trusted position as a Regional Rep.

To my mind anyone who would write so disrespectfully as Jim has right here
on this list to anyone who disagrees with him is patently unfit to
represent our region to the GPCA Coordinating Committee (CC).  His
behavior has been part of the dynamic that has kept the CC in turmoil lo
these many months.

As one of the Factional Fanatics (in his case he fights for the Jo
Chamberlain/Peter Camejo Faction this sectarian division has been
absolutely devastating to the GPCA.  When people bitterly complain and
roll their eyes about how bad its been on the CC, just remember that Jim
was a key contributor to that whole fiasco.  Unfortunately he projects so
much (as he did below) that when someone challenges him on his out of
control behavior as I have he just dismisses it (as he did below) instead
of HIM GETTING THE ANGER MANAGEMENT HELP THAT HE SO OBVIOUSLY NEEDS.  HE
CAN NOT BE BOTHERED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE TO THE MEMBERS OF THE GPSC AND HIS
ARROGANCE IS DISPLAYED HERE IN SPADES.

Green is Connection!

Drew