[Sosfbay-discuss] Silicon Valley Region CC Member Needed

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 16:50:01 PDT 2008

Folks!  Just as a reminder -- Both Santa Clara and San  Mateo County GPs
revised their bylaws so we could appoint our member and  alternate to the GPCA
Coordinating Committee more democratically from our local  organizations.  Jim
Stauffer has been our alternate since (and interim  alternate before) the
September 2006 South Lake Tahoe Plenary.  Jim has  sent messages that his term is
ending and that replacements are needed, but no  one (as far as I have heard)
has volunteered for either of these  positions.  In the past, we have tried to
have the Regional Rep from one  County and the alternate for the other.  The CC
responsibilities are  summarized in the GPCA Bylaws.  They include monthly
teleconferences,  participation on an email list, and working in at least one
GPCA committee or  working group.  Any volunteers???  Warner

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.