[Sosfbay-discuss] SC-SM regional list

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 14 12:39:54 PDT 2008

My concept of the SC-SM list is that it is for regional business.
If it truly is for regional business I do not find it inappropriate to
remove
Drew from the list for his postings because, although they affect the
region,
let's say in the sense of global warming, etc., they are not about
regional "business."

Furthermore, an alternative was offered - join the San Mateo county
discussion list.

Also, a warning had been issued.

Now, it is an irritation for me to receive the same posting more than
once and I fall
into the trap of opening the second version of the posting because it
might contain
different information or be relevant to regional "business.".

And I have a further question - what shall I do with the information
Drew provides?

Jim Doyle