[Sosfbay-discuss] Networking for McKinney/Clemente

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Sat Jul 26 10:34:12 PDT 2008

Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:05:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Midge Potts <potts4congress at yahoo.com>
Subject: [usgp-dx] Networking for McKinney/Clemente
To: Natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org

Whether or not you are into the social networking sites, I hope everyone
is aware that sites such as MySpace and Facebook are heavily used by the X
and Y generations... we need to utilize these sites, and others like them
as much as possible. When we make up fliers and other campaign materials,
besides listing gp.org or official campaign websites, we should also add
the url's for one or more of these social networking sites. Especially
when it comes to college students, they will me much more likely to check
out Cynthia McKinney on Facebook/MySpace than they will go to a
traditional .com campaign website. Also, these social networking sites
enable you to become "friends", and then you can send out post one single
"bulletin" or "note" that all your "friends" can see when they log in to
their user interface. You can also create groups on these sites as well.
?
So, I have compiled the profiles of McKinney/Clemente that I could find
and am listing them in this email below my signature. If you are already a
member of one of the sites, please go and add our candidates as your
friend.
?
Midge Potts
Progressive Party of Missouri