[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [SVIC] Impeachment Demonstration at Zoe Lofgren's district office this Fri. 7/25]

Merriam Kathaleen mkmusic at greens.org
Mon Jul 28 01:28:17 PDT 2008

Andi,

Our SVIC members lobbied for KPFA to cover the hearing.  We blitzed them
with multiple press releases.  I don't know if our press releases did
the trick, but one of our SVIC members who sent out the press releases
received an email and phone call from KPFA telling her that they will be
covering the hearing.

Merriam
SVIC