[Sosfbay-discuss] How the County Council Race turned out in Santa Clara County...

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Jun 4 17:42:13 PDT 2008

To make a long story short, here are the current numbers as of 6/4:

   CAROL BROUILLET      13.36%  420
   DANA M. ST. GEORGE   13.30%  418
   CAROLINE YACOUB      11.99%  377
   TIAN HARTER          10.46%  329
   WES ROLLEY           10.37%  326
   ANDREA DOREY          9.73%  306
   JIM DOYLE             8.94%  281
   PETER MYERS           8.65%  272
   GERALD S. GRAS        6.74%  212
   ROB MEANS             6.46%  203

If you want to see my pictures from the election night party click here:

http://tian.greens.org/MountainView/My/Clubhouse/CouncilElection08/index.html

We had a great time. I'm still dazzled that so many voters gave me a nod!
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org