[Sosfbay-discuss] How the County Council Race turned out in Santa Clara C...

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Thu Jun 5 15:48:35 PDT 2008

Fred Duperrault wrote:
> Let's Add to the Agenda:
>
> 1) Growing the Green Party With Greater Positive Visibility;
>
> 2) How to boost our presidential candidate via the internet and;
>
> 3) Begin a Green dialog regarding "How a people's UN parliamentary
> assembly could significantly contribute to global sustainability and
> overcoming social and political disparities. (Such a topic would
> effect concerns in most, if not all, "The Ten Key Values of the Green
> Party.")
I will not make the meeting tonight.  Relatives arriving from Japan
tomorrow.

However, I think we need to consider the following:

We have 2 candidates running for Congress in our County.  The Campaign
and Candidates Working Group has been asking for a contact / responsible
person in each county as part of a 2 way dialog with CCWG.

We need to fully understand how this will work, and how we might use any
such contacts (CCWG, Media Committee, etc.) in order to further the
campaigns for Carol and Peter.

It is also my sense that this should not be put off until July.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024