[Sosfbay-discuss] Red, white, blue and Green

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Sat Jun 7 16:29:05 PDT 2008

Caroline,  Please fill me in about what you mean with,  "... and assume
we are one-worlders and vaguely unAmerican."

Fred D.

Just as some people may have signed up for the AIP because they think
they are signing up as independent, I'm sure that there are folks out
there who have us in a lump with GreenPeace and the international
Greens, and assume we are one-worlders and vaguely unAmerican. How about
we go to community Fourth of July celebrations with push registering
people to vote for any party?
Caroline