[Sosfbay-discuss] Lofgren Impeachment Demonstration in support of Kucinich Fri. 6/13 3p - 6p

Merriam Kathaleen mkmusic at greens.org
Fri Jun 13 01:02:57 PDT 2008

Hi All,

Kucinich presented 35 Articles of Impeachment against Bush on Mon. 6/9.
On Friday 6/13 we tell Zoe Lofgren we demand that she support the
Articles and start Impeachment Hearings immediately.

Join our voices and the honks to impeach.  This Friday is our 30th
continuous week of demonstrating in front of Rep. Zoe Lofgren's office
and we are not stopping until she supports Impeachment Hearings.

Please join us in front of Lofgren's office from 3:00pm - 6:00pm.  We
want a large presence demanding she "*DO HER JOB*."  Zoe's office is at
635 N. 1st St., San Jose. (Between Taylor & Jackson St. across from the
IHOP restaurant/Light Rail stop is corner of Jackson St on 1st St.)  We
want to be loud and proud for Impeachment hearings for Bush & Cheney.

Be Zoe's conscience!!!! We are her constant reminder to hold Bush &
Cheney accountable and uphold our Constitution by HOLDING IMPEACHMENT
HEARINGS!!

You can use our signs or bring your own IMPEACHMENT sign. The cars
driving by love seeing us.

SEE YOU THERE.

Thanks,
Merriam