[Sosfbay-discuss] county council meeting 6/29

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 26 15:23:02 PDT 2008

There will be a county council meeting Sunday June 29-th at 3 pm
at 1683 Nightingale Avenue, Sunnyvale 94087.

It's within a couple of blocks to 280.

 From 280 North, take the Wolfe Road exit, turn left toward Homestead
Road, turn right on Homestead, and immediately turn left onto
Nightingale from an unprotected left turn lane. Pass T intersection
on left, go to 1683, the second house on the left after the T.

 > Do you need any folding chairs?

Yes, if we have more than 7 who need backs on seats; otherwise I have
two rickety picnic benches as well that could hold another (say) six.
I can throw a table cloth over the old picnic table for the snacks.

 > Is there shade in the yard?

Yes. A large magnolia stands over a brick-in-sand patio.

 > Are there any other miscellaneous needs?

Our hostess responded

Maybe people could bring their own recyclable plate & cup?
BYOB, if you drink sodas or diet stuff, as I don't buy any of that?

I'll supply paper towels for napkins and I could make some iced tea?
I also have plastic utensils that I run through the dishwasher to recycle.

I have no fridge there, so ice will melt pretty fast—but I could
bring my camping ice chest,
There is running water in kitchen and bathroom, and electricity is on.