[Sosfbay-discuss] Picnic

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Mon Jun 30 13:36:03 PDT 2008

We have picnic! August 9 at Murphy Park in Sunnyvale. It is only possible to reserve one space, but if we get there before other people who don't have reservations, we can grab more tables. Our table is right next to the horseshoe area. If we want shade, we'd better be prepared to bring it. The reservation can only be canceled up to July 9 for a refund. I will be out of town from the 4th to the 13th, so, if there is a chance we want to cancel, somebody else ought to have the paper. The cost was $20. Is that a donation or do I get reimbursed?
  Caroline