[Sosfbay-discuss] "Wrong about Nader"

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Mar 5 22:32:33 PST 2008

Ralph & Matt: "Non partisan presidential & vice presidential candidates"
Cindy: "Non partisan Congressional candidate"

I'm thinking all of the above are sending out a loud clear message:

"grass roots america, step back from the two party system"

I hope they (the "unwashed masses") get it!

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org