[Sosfbay-discuss] Planning for a Yard Sale May 17-18/Volunteers Needed

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 20:04:46 PDT 2008

At last Thursday's monthly GPSCC meeting, I agreed to allow my  front yard to
be used for a GPSCC fund raising yard sale Saturday-Sunday May  17-18th.  I
said I was not willing to be an organizer and that there had to  be a
commitment to remove "leftovers" from my residence at the end on Sunday.  So... That
means there need to be volunteers who are willing to take  responsiblity for the
following tasks:

Publicity
Collecting, bringing (and un-bringing) items
Sorting and pricing items
Set up each morning, being present through out each day, and  take down each
afternoon

Warner (in the Jampantown neighborhood in San  Jose)