[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [ProChoiceOrNoChoice] Reproductive health & environment lecture March 20]

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Mon Mar 10 20:15:35 PDT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ProChoiceOrNoChoice] Reproductive health & environment lecture
March 20
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:29:27 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
From: Mona D'Astarte <mdastarte at earthlink.net>
To: SVChoice <svchoice at yahoogroups.com>,        Pro Choice or No Choice
<prochoiceornochoice at yahoogroups.com>

Please join us next Thursday, March 20
for a free lecture series on reproductive
health and the environment.

Does early puberty mean a higher risk of
breast cancer? Do chemicals in our products
like household cleaner and shampoo impact
infertility rates? Learn about issues such
as these at our free lecture series and find
out what you can do to make a difference!

Sponsors: Acterra: Action for a Sustainable
Earth, Planned Parenthood Mar Monte, and the
Reproductive Health Technologies Project

Title: Early Puberty - Why are Our Girls
Growing up so Fast?