[Sosfbay-discuss] Agenda Packet Discussion This Sunday Afternoon in San Jose

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 11:15:00 PDT 2008

Folks:  Per our discussion at the last GPSCC monthly  meeting, delegates and
alternates to the next GPCA Plenary (Berkeley April  5-6th) will meet Sunday
afternoon, March 23rd, 3-5 pm. at 867 North Fifth  Street, San Jose (just south
of Hedding Street).  Other GPSCC members are  welcome to attend.  Please rsvp
so I can arrange seating in my living room  (or we can meet in the back yard
if weather is nice enough).

If you will be attending the meeting, please review the agenda  packet
beforehand.  It can be found via links at  cagreens.org/plenary.  Call or email me
if you do not have the user name  and password (we do not generally broadcast
this information for obvious  reasons).

Our normal process is for this meeting to create a set of  recommendations to
take to our next general business meeting for confirmation or  other
instructions from GPSCC members to the Plenary delegates.  That  meeting will be
Thursday, April 4th.  Let me know if there are any  questions about this message.

Warner Bloomberg _wb4d23 at aol.com_ (mailto:wb4d23 at aol.com)    (408-295-9353)

Home.