[Sosfbay-discuss] Peter Myers Town Hall and Movie Screening in Campbell This Saturday

Peter Myers peter at myersforcalifornia.com
Thu Mar 20 00:05:42 PDT 2008

PETER MYERS TOWN HALL AND MOVIE SCREENING IN CAMPBELL
SATURDAY, MARCH 22

Please join me at my first town hall meeting at 10 a.m. Saturday,
March 22, at the Campbell Library. We will be watching Eugene
Jarecki's outstanding documentary, Why We Fight, which exposes the
military-industrial complex and its dangers. After the movie, we will
be discussing the film and any other issues you'd like to bring up.

The Campbell Library is located at 77 Harrison Ave. Campbell, CA 95008.

See you there,

Peter Myers
Green Party Candidate
U.S. House of Representatives