[Sosfbay-discuss] Turn off the lights.

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sun Mar 30 08:03:16 PDT 2008

There was a movement to turn off the lights for an hour last night.  It
made all the news.  What a big display of turning off the lights for an
hour at dusk.

Pikers....

With the aid of PG&E yesterday, I managed to go 9 hrs. without any
electricity at all.  Such a respite.  As most of you may know about my
habits, blogging and all, note that I did not turn on the computer at
all yesterday.

Actually got to the place where I fired up the generator on our RV with
a connection to the refrigerator and freeze, though it turned out not to
have been necessary.  I had them running for about 30 minutes when the
lights came back on.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024