[Sosfbay-discuss] Set-up and Take-down Helpers NEEDED!!! for this Saturday at Berryessa

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon May 5 09:27:40 PDT 2008

Folks!  We need someone with a car or other vehicle that  can transport the
canopy, table and chairs, plus tabling suitcase and  literature, to and/or from
the Berryessa Arts and Wine Festival this coming  Saturday morning (April
10th)... or we will have to skip the festival this  year.

Usually Jim Stauffer and I do set up and Jim comes back at the  end of the
day for take-down.  Sometimes Cameron also helps with set up and  take down and
usually helps table.  Jim Doyle has helped in the past with  transport.
However...  Cameron will be away this week;  Jim  Stauffer has a schedule conflict
on Saturday, and Jim Doyle has family  visiting...

I do not have a car, and I have trouble with figuring out the  mechanics of
the popup canopy (both putting it up and taking it down).  I  have the canopy,
tables, chairs, and tabling materials at my house in the  Japantown
neighborhood of San Jose.  Either people volunteer to help, or we  will have to skip
this event this year.

I need to be picked up around 8:30 am so set up can be  completed by 10 am.
The event ends about 4 pm.  Give me a call at (408)  295-9353 or reply by
email.

Warner

favorites at AOL Food.