[Sosfbay-discuss] Ride Home From Berryessa AWF Saturday Afternoon STILL NEEDED!!!

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Thu May 8 10:13:47 PDT 2008

Thursday May 8, 2008

Folks!  I still need transportation for myself, canopy,  literature, etc. for
Saturday afternnon after the Berryessa Arts and Wine  Festival.  I am
unwilling to go there without being able to get back (at  least with all the
equipment and supplies).
I need to know "for sure" that this part of arrangements is  taken care of by
tomorrow afternoon.  Otherwise I will contact Jim Stauffer  and tell him he
doesn't need to take me to the park in the morning.  Give  me a call.

Warner (408-295-9353)

favorites at AOL Food.