[Sosfbay-discuss] Yard Sale Update - Stuff coming...

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Fri May 16 08:34:58 PDT 2008

I can bring stuff early Saturday morning and stay to work for a
while.  They will be premarked unless I don't care what you sell them
for.  BTW, I didn't send any further emails as no one seemed to
respond to queries, so I assumed it was a done deal, so I stayed out
of it.  Ideas not needed.  That sort of thing.
Andrea