[Sosfbay-discuss] Yard Sale Update - Stuff coming...

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Fri May 16 12:06:45 PDT 2008

Lois and/or I will be there beginning sometime between 8:30 and 9:00 and
will try to remain until about 3 pm, providing the heat doesn't melt us.

I doubt that we will return on Sunday. (I'll be gathering petition
signatures at the MV Farmers Market, Sunday.)

Fred D.

I'm going to try to bring some stuff by today.

Green is Decentralized!

Drew