[Sosfbay-discuss] FW: David Wald announcement - please forward to friends

Merriam Kathaleen mkmusic at greens.org
Tue May 20 00:48:22 PDT 2008

I knew Dave for the last year and a half.  He was passionate about
impeaching "The Bums".  He was one of the initial people who joined the
South Bay Impeachment Group prior to us all forming the Silicon Valley
Impeachment Coalition.  I feel very privileged  to have known him.
Several weeks ago  I sat next to him at a Veterans For Peace event at
the San Jose Peace and Justice Center, we talked, we laughed  and yes,
he shared his cynicism along with a twinkle in his eye.  I was so happy
to see him and to sit next to him and talk together.  I will miss him
very much.  I feel very honored to have known him.  And yes, Cameron,  I
too am sure he would want us to go out and celebrate his life, not mourn
his passing.

Merriam