[Sosfbay-discuss] David Wald announcement - please forward to friends

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Tue May 20 07:27:34 PDT 2008

I met David Wald the year that I became an activist- in 1992, when he
ran against Eshoo for Congress. There was a candidate's forum and he
clearly was the best candidate- and I voted for him.  He has always
been a tireless, committed activist, very sharp, aware, a pleasure to
be around, insightful.  I didn't realize that he had cancer, and I'm
very sorry that he is gone, but he certainly has always been a great
inspiration for me.  I will miss him.

Carol