[Sosfbay-discuss] [GPCA-MediaComm] One hundred Green letters by May 31!]

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sun May 25 15:25:04 PDT 2008

I read the comics, the editorial page, and then the letters from the
public.
Too often I get frustrated by the ignorance of the public, however.
The rest of the paper is not as interesting to me, but if I have time
I'll thumb through it.
Maybe I am unusual in that I want to know what the "ruling" class and
the run-of-the-mill bunch (like me) think about what's going on?
Andi