[Sosfbay-discuss] California Impeachment Slate Press Conf. tomorrow/ Impeachment play

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Mon May 26 16:20:50 PDT 2008

If Impeachment Activists could come with me to
San Francisco tomorrow, I'd really appreciate it.

#1)Press Conference for California Impeachment
Slate Candidates, Tues, May 27th - noon, San
Francisco Chronicle , 901 Mission @ corner of 5th, SF
#2) "I", The Impeachment Trial of George W. Bush
and Richard B. Cheney, A play,  Fri. & Sat., May
30 & 31 , 8 pm , 655 De Haro St, San Francisco

#2)Press Conference for California Impeachment Slate Candidates
Tues, May 27th - noon
In front of San Francisco Chronicle offices, 901 Mission @ corner of 5th

SAN FRANCISCO: "One year ago in Detroit," says
congressional candidate Brad Newsham, "Detroit
City Council member Monica Conyers performed an
outrage-ous act of political courage. Even though
her husband, John Conyers -- chair of the House
Judiciary Committee and one of Americaï" most
powerful politicians " is staunchly
anti-impeachment, Ms. Conyers introduced a
pro-impeachment resolution that the Detroit
council unanimously approved. Now weï're asking
her to step up again. We want her to run for her husband's seat in Congress."
In some twenty districts across California,
challengers are taking on the state's incumbents.
In San Franciso, Cindy Sheehan and Shirley Golub
are challenging Nancy Pelosi. Newsham, organizer
of the Beach Impeach events (below), is
challenging Barbara Lee in the East Bay. On
Tuesday, several of them will gather in San
Francisco to publicize their slate and their invitation to Monica Conyers.

In addition to an Impeachment Slate for
California Candidates, there are growing numbers
of candidates forming a national coalition of
Impeachment Candidates- the New Broom Coalition
with the same imperative- Impeachment.

- Candidates planning to attend, with incumbents
they're challenging in parentheses: Shirley Golub
(Nancy Pelosi, June Primary); Cindy Sheehan
(Pelosi, November General Election); Brad Newsham
(Barbara Lee, June); Cynthia Papermaster (Pete
Stark, Nov.); Ed Newman (Lynne Woolsey); Ann
Catherine Keirns (Zoe Lofgren); Carol Brouillet
(Anna Eshoo, Nov.); Carol Wolman (Mike Honda, Nov.)

[I could really use some support and help,
especially holding banners- "Impeach the
Terrorists!" and our beautiful key sign with
"9/11 Truth = Peace symbol, and Impeach = Justice
symbol, and to pass out literature and Deception
Dollars. I can carry 4 more people from Palo Alto
Carol Brouillet, 650-857-0927]

#3) "I", The Impeachment Trial of George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney

A play by Shirley Golub (Impeachment Candidate challenging Pelosi)
May 30 & 31 , 8 pm (Friday and Saturday nights!)
International Studies Academy theater
655 De Haro St., San Francisco)

Details and tickets available at Shirley Golub's
website For a free ticket- type in the code- "alert."

(This is a great play. I brought Deception
Dollars to the event and people loved them- I ran
out and people stood in line to get them!)