[Sosfbay-discuss] Election night party at Tian's!

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu May 29 12:01:34 PDT 2008

For weeks I've been telling people that I was having an election night
party. I finally got the paperwork filed to rent the room and put an
announcement on my website, with directions and specifics. See it at:

http://tian.greens.org/MountainView/638PartyAnoucement.html

If you're in the area come on down. At the least you will be one of the
first to know who won Santa Clara County's Green Party County Council
contest. You might even get to hear a few victory and concession speeches!
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org