[Sosfbay-discuss] I vote Otto Lee for County Supervisor

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Fri May 30 00:50:34 PDT 2008

I've watched Otto Lee in action a little bit in Sunnyvale where he's been
the Mayor for the past year.  I don't feel like I know enough to make a
full on endorsement of him, but I think I'll vote for him.  His web site
is pretty good, so you can make more of a judgment on him for yourself...
I like that he emphasizes on his web site that he's a committed
environmentalist (claims to have been known as the “Green Mayor” of
Sunnyvale -- that might be pushing it a bit, but I know he's known to be
active on environmental issues) and that he's served as board chair of the
nonprofit agency ACT for Mental Health.

http://www.ottolee.org

Green is Connection!