[Sosfbay-discuss] 4-th of July tabling lead person (1)

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 31 12:12:04 PDT 2008

We are committed ($225) to man a booth at the "America Festival"
for three days.

A lead person - not me this year - will be needed to coordinate the
scheduling of
time slots, determining who will be doing set up, take down, literature
inventory,
literature preparation, assuring that table and chairs will be available.

This is a reminder: I will not be available for this task this year.

Another person must take over these duties this year.

Jim Doyle