[Sosfbay-discuss] Why I Won't Vote for ANY California Democrat

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 09:40:45 PST 2008

Dear Friends,?

I finally posted my statement on the 2008 Elections on blog at California Greening and also on "Open Salon"?

Why I Won't Vote for ANY California Democrat

by Alex Walker

Posted on California Greening, Sunday, November 2, 2008

California is going for Democrat Barack Obama 55% to 33% according to a
Field Poll
released Thursday before the election. If this holds up, it will be the
biggest California landslide by any candidate (including Californian
Ronald Reagan) since World War II.

Very well. My "Brotha" Barack does not need my vote, and since pumping up Dem totals only encourages my local scoundrels, I won't vote for any Democrat in California.

All politics is local.

Surf the Internet and you'll find thousands of posts about Iraq,
Iran, Afghanistan, China, Russia, India, Israel, and Palestine. Across
the political spectrum, intellectuals obsess over world affairs.

Want to know how the U.S.A. got into this mess? Want to know how we
were overwhelmed by cynicism, divisiveness, demagoguery, "Pay-To-Play"
governance, and sleaze? It didn't start in that mythical "Washington."
It started in places like little Wasilla, Alaska... and big Los Angeles.

I could write a long book about this. Today, I'll be brief, and just
list the Dem screw-ups. One great thing about the Internet is that you
don't have to take my word for it. Go to my Blog Post and find links to
MSM stories about two-dozen major screw-ups in One-Party Democratic Los Angeles County

Read More at:

California Greening:
http://cagreening.blogspot.com

Open Salon:
http://open.salon.com/content.php?cid=37226

Please Go to one of the blogs and post a comment.

Alex Walker

Los Angeles Greens