[Sosfbay-discuss] wish list for Obama

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:53:45 PST 2008

I haven't sent my list because I don't see why Obama should care about
one nut's opinions about his Constitutional legacy, because I wanted some
feedback on the list, and because I thought if it were to have any effect
it should be a national effort.  Since it can't succeed without the participation
of the impeachment movement, and since it might tend to draw energy away
from impeachment efforts, I thought it would be best to get the feedback
from the 'peachers.  So far I haven't heard a peep from them.

Brian