[Sosfbay-discuss] Prop 8 and protests this weekend

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Fri Nov 14 00:58:01 PST 2008

IMO we need get the GPCA fully engaged in the overturning of Prop 8.
Unlike the Dems we are four-square, unambiguously behind LGBTQ rights and
this is a time when the LGBTQ community NEEDS our help.  For earth's sake,
here's note from GP of Colorado Co-Chair Claire Ryder asking what WE
GPCAers are doing about this!!!  Let's get going folks.

Green is Multi!

Drew

Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:51:10 -0700
From: "Claire Ryder" <claireryder at cs.com>
Subject: [usgp-dx] Prop 8 and protests this weekend

I haven't seen anything coming out from the GP about Prop 8.  I think that
the GP should issue a statement.

All over the country, this Saturday, there are going to be protests

http://jointheimpact.wetpaint.com/?t=anon

Many Colorado Greens will be attending the one in Denver. I encourage other
Greens to check out the website and go to events in your city.