[Sosfbay-discuss] Volunteers needed for Holiday Peace Fair

Peter Myers pmyers42 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 21:01:07 PST 2008

The 26th Annual Holiday Peace Fair is at Campbell United Methodist
Church on Saturday, December 6th from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.

We need a total of six volunteers:
One volunteer to make baked goods beforehand to donate to the bake
sale table;
One volunteer from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. to help me set up the table
(we'll probably get done much earlier than 11, so you can stick around
or skip out once the table's set);
Two volunteers to work an 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. shift, handing out
literature, making buttons, registering voters and GETTING PEOPLE'S
CONTACT INFO;
Another two volunteers to work a 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. shift, doing the
same thing as the folks from 11 to 2.

Please e-mail me at pmyers42 at gmail.com or call me at 408-242-4212 to
volunteer.

Thanks,